- Birth*: Josephine Nicolson was born in 1929 at Hillhead / Cathcart, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland; Josephine Nanet.1
- She was the daughter of Albert Edward Nicolson and Helen Cameron Pringle Vallance.
- Newspaper Article*: Josephine Nicolson was mentioned in a newspaper article Nicolson, Josephine (11), 25 Wilson Street returns home after ship evacuating her to Canada is torpedoed on 4 September 1940 at Perth Advertiser, Perth, Perthshire, Scotland.2
- Photograph*: Helen Cameron Pringle Vallance and Josephine Nicolson are in this photograph taken on 1 July 1950 at St Paul's Church, Nethergate, Dundee, Angus, Scotland.3
- Event-Misc*: Josephine Nicolson was CNM-DGA Wedding on 1 July 1950 at St Pauls Nethergate, Dundee, Angus, Scotland.4
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), 644/12 0106 (Hillhead) & 644/24 0120 (Cathcart) [Nov 2010].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Information:
Ancestry.com. Perth, Scotland Newspaper Index Cards, 1809-1990 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.
Original data: Manpower Services Commission and AK Bell Library staff, comp. Newspaper Index. Perth, Scotland: AK Bell Library, Local Studies Department. PA 1940 Sept 4 p7 co14 [Oct 2010].
- [S43] CNM DGA Wedding Album .
- [S3] CNM-DGA Wedding Album, PC Carson (2 Gillburn Road, Dundee, Scotland).
Mother*: Helen Cameron Pringle Vallance b. c 1895, d. 29 Jun 1967
Croyl, George c 1700 descendants
Geddes, Janet c1745 descendants
Grant, John c1745 descendants
Henderson, Andrew c1768 descendants
Hume, John c1735 descendants
Kinloch, Thomas c1703 descendants
McLeish, James c1735 descendants
Nicolson, John c1765 descendants
Reilly, Mary c1805 descendants
Spense, Margaret c1703 descendants
Tait, John c1695 descendants
Worrel, John c1765 descendants