Margaret C Inglis1
F, #10013, b. say 1870
- Birth*: Margaret C Inglis was born say 1870 at Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of John Inglis and Margaret Aickman.2
- Married Name: As of 2 January 1893, her married name was Adamson.1,2
- (Bride) Marriage*: Margaret C Inglis married James Harkins Adamson, son of William Adamson and Hay Greig, on 2 January 1893 at 4 Nelson Terrace, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1893 marriages in the district of St Andrew in the burgh of Dundee, ref 21, 1893 on the Second day of January at 4 Nelson Terrrace Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Free Church of Scotland, signed J H Adamson wireworker journeyman bachelor, aged 21, residing 43 Nethergate Dundee, parents William Adamson wireworker master and Hay Adamson ms Greig; signed Margaret C Inglis jute weaver spinster, aged 22 residing 48 Blackscroft Dundee, parents John Inglis leather currier and Margaret Inglis ms Aickman (dec); signed Alexander Adamson BD Chapleshade Free Church, signed David G Adamson, Christina Soutar witnesses, registered 1893 January 6th at Dundee Thos Meek assist registrar, initialled JM.1,2
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Dundee; ED: 26; Page: 1; Line: 19; Roll: CSSCT1901_100. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Mar 2013]
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1893 Dundee St Andrew 282/04 0021.
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Deaths 1951 Dundee St Mary & St Peter 282/01 0180.