F, #1003, b. 1838
- Birth*: Margaret Clark was born in 1838 at Forfar, Angus, Scotland.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married David Neave, son of David Neave and Isabel Calder, on 17 October 1863 at The Manse, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1863 marriages in the district of Forfar in the County of Forfar; 1863 on the 17th day of October at the Manse Forfar after banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland; David Neave (his mark) general labourer bachelor, 31, 3 Newmonthill Street Forfar, fath David Neave, linen weaver, moth Isabel Neave ms Calder; Margaret Clark (her mark) linen weaver, spinster, 26, 16 Watt Square Forfar, fath Alexander Clark, linen weaver, moth Elizabeth Clark ms Thomson (dec); minister David Mitchell minister of Forfar; wit George Clark, Elizabeth Davidson; reg 1863 October 19th at Forfar, John Webster registrar.2,1
- Married Name: As of 17 October 1863, her married name was Neave.
Last Edited: 26 Apr 2016
- [S40] WF [Feb 2006].
- [S40] Image held; from EW [Jan 2006].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL film 0203492 GRO ref vol 288 Enum Dist 12 page 5 [Jan 2009].