M, #10100, b. December 1865
- Birth*: William Condon was born in December 1865 at London, Middlesex, England.1
- He was the son of William Condon and Marjory Anderson.1
- (Informant) Death: William Condon registered the death of Marjory Anderson on 6 June 1896 at St Nicholas, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland; 1896 deaths in the district of St Nicholas in the burgh of Aberdeen, ref 568; Marjory Condon widow of William Condon domestic coachman, died 1896 June Sixth 11h 30m am at 47 Loch Street Aberdeen, female aged 47 years, parents James Anderson fireman at a woolmill (dec) and Catherine Anderson ms Shaw (dec), cause pneumonia 1 week as cert by Walter S Cheyne MD, signed William Condon son 25 Hill Street Dundee, registered 1896 June 8th at Aberdeen signed Charles Stronach registrar.1,2
- (Informant) Death: William Condon registered the death of Catherine Honora Condon on 31 January 1900 at Royal Infirmary, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland; 1900 deaths in the district of St Nicholas in the burgh of Aberdeen, ref 144, Catherine Key married to John Key day labourer, died 1900 January Thrityfirst 1h 50m pm at Royal Infirmary Aberdeen, usual residence 44 Walker Road Torry, female aged 29 years, parents William Condon coachman (dec) and Marjory Condon ms Anderson (dec), cause Pulmonary phthisis, pneumo-thoraxas cert by W M Sutherland MBChB, signed William Condon brother 21 Glamis Street Dundee, registered 1900 February 1st Aberdeen signed Charles Stronach registrar.3
Last Edited: 8 Apr 2013
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) condon888 [http://community.ancestry.co.uk/profile.aspx?mba=0197103D-0003-0000-0000-000000000000] [Jan 2011].
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1896 Aberdeeen ref 168/01 0568 [orig Jan 2011 from CH here Dec 2015].
- [S50] International Genealogical Index (IGI), GROS Statutory Death 1900 St Nicholas Aberdeen ref 168/01 0144 [Dec 2015].