F, #10446, b. say 1782
- Birth*: Jean Lindsay was born say 1782 at Cortachy & Clova, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married William Duncan on 19 March 1805 at Cortachy & Clova, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,3
- Married Name: As of 19 March 1805, her married name was Duncan.1,3
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), image held: 1861 statutory marriages 299/00 0050; [Jun 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Kirriemuir; ED: 8; Page: 11; Line: 5; Roll: CSSCT1861_43. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1861 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: Scotland. 1861 Scotland Census. Reels 1-150. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland [Aug 2013].
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Scotland, Marriages, 1561-1910, index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1
/XTV9-LLD : accessed 14 Aug 2013), Willm. Duncan and Jean Lindsay, 19 Mar 1805.
- [S56] Unknown compiler, Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950, index, FamilySearch search accessed 14 Aug 2013, family of William Duncan & Jean Lindsay.