- Birth*: Jannet Welsh was born on 13 June 1824 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- She was the daughter of David Welsh and Mary Milne.1
- Baptism: Jannet Welsh was baptised on 20 June 1824 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- Married Name: As of 2 July 1843, her married name was Duff.3
- Marriage*: She married William Duff, son of George Duff and Agnes Soutar, on Sunday, 2 July 1843 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.3
- Married Name: As of 29 October 1858, her married name was Rose.3
- Marriage*: Jannet Welsh married William Duff, son of George Duff and Agnes Soutar, on Sunday, 2 July 1843 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.3
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Forfar; ED: 12; Page: 12; Line: 890; Year: 1841. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1841 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: 1841 Scotland Census. Edinburgh, Scotland: General Register Office for Scotland. Reels 1-151. General Register Office
for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [March 2014]
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [March 2014].
- [S40] CM [Mar 2014].
Mother*: Mary Milne1 b. 20 Dec 1799, d. 29 Nov 1872