F, #10972, b. circa 1837, d. before 5 January 1907
- Birth*: Jean Clark was born circa 1837.1
- Married Name: As of 1858, her married name was Milne.1
- Marriage*: She married Charles Matthew Milne, son of James Milne and Marjory Matthew, in 1858 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- Death*: Jean Clark died before 5 January 1907.1
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse Charles Matthew Milne died on 5 January 1907 at 109 Albert Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1907 deaths in the districtof St Andrew in the burgh of Dundee ref 22, Charles Milne flax mill mechanic widower of Jane Clark, 1907 January Fifth 0h 0m am 109 Albert Street Dundee, male aged 69 years, parents James Milne jute factory manager (dec) and Marjory Milne ms Matthew (dec), cause acute bronchitis cardiac failure as cert by Hey Buist MBCHB Ed, signed Charles M Milne son, registered 1907 January 7th at Dundee Jas Murray registrar.2
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1858 Dundee Second 282/02 0006 [March 2014].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1907 Dundee 282/04 0022 [April 2014].
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950, index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XYBD-Z35 : accessed 29 Apr 2014), Charles Miln, 28 Jan 1862; citing DUNDEE,ANGUS,SCOTLAND, reference ; FHL microfilm 6035516. [April 2014]