F, #11167, b. circa 1861
- Birth*: Ann Liveston was born circa 1861; from Alexr death reg.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1885, her married name was Adamson.
- Marriage*: She married Alexander Milne Adamson, son of John Adamson and Isabella Wallace, in 1886.1,2
- (Spouse) Death: Their spouse Alexander Milne Adamson died on 18 August 1949 at Stracathro Hospital, Stracathro, Angus, Scotland; 1949 deaths in the district of Stracathro in the county of Angus; ref 91; Alexander Milne Adamson builder master retired widower of 1st Ann Liveston 2nd Betsy Low; 1949 August eighteenth 10h 10m pm Stracathro Hospital UR 4 Jamieson Street Forfar; m, 87 years; John Adamson mason journeyman (dec) Isabel Adamson ms Wallace (dec); ursemia, retention from prostatic hypertrophy, cerebral arteriosclerosis as cert by Robert V Liddell FRCS; George L Adamson son Stanmore, Hillside, Forfar; 1949 August 19th at Stracathro Thos Wm Tweddle registar.1
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1949 Stracathro ref 320/00 0091 image held [May 2009].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage search [Aug 2005].