F, #1118, b. circa 1800, d. 7 October 1880
- Birth*: Margaret Leslie was born circa 1800.
- Married Name: As of 10 December 1824, her married name was Fiffe.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married James Fiffe on 10 December 1824 at St Vigeans, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse James Fiffe died on 4 September 1868 at Blair Road, Letham, Forfarshire, Scotland; James Fyfe, Handloom Weaver, married to Margaret Leslie; 1868 September fourth, Blair Road, Letham; Male, age 69; James Fyfe, Handloom Weaver (Deceased), Agnes Fyfe ms Auchterlonie (Deceased); Sloughing Phagedena, 6 weeks, as Cert by David Paton, MD; William Fyfe, son, present 1868 September 5th, at Letham, Thomas Macbeth, Registrar.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Margaret Leslie died on 7 October 1880 at 18 Dishland Street, St Vigeans, Forfarshire, Scotland, Death Margaret Fyfe or Lezlie ; 7 Oct 1880, 18 Dishland Street,St Vigeans ; Parents Andrew Leslie & Jean Glen ? ; Informant Andrew Fyffe son present.1
Last Edited: 10 Aug 2015
b. 20 Dec 1799, d. 4 Sep 1868
- (Bride) Marriage*: Margaret Leslie married James Fiffe on 10 December 1824 at St Vigeans, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- [S40] IM [Feb 2015].
- [S40] IM ref 1841 Census Piece: SCT1841/283 Place: Dunnichen -Angus Enumeration District: 5 Civil Parish: Dunnichen Ecclesiastical Parish, Village or Island: - Folio: 0 Page: 4 [Feb 2015].