Christine Kilgour Lascelles1
F, #11212, b. circa 1895, d. before 22 April 1961
- Birth*: Christine Kilgour Lascelles was born circa 1895.
- Name Variation: As of before 1937, Christine Kilgour Lascelles was also known as Grieve.1,2
- Married Name: As of 25 June 1937, her married name was Adamson.1,2
- Marriage*: She married John Campsie Adamson, son of Alexander Millar Adamson and Helen Anderson Campsie, on Friday, 25 June 1937 at 58 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, Scotland; 1937 marriages in the district of St Giles in the city of Edinburgh, ref 650; 1937 on the Twenty-fifth day of June at 58 George IV Bridge Edinburgh by declaration in presence of Charlotte Wyles Harbour Home 429 High Street Kirkaldy and Pearl Grieve Harbour Home 429 High Street Kirkaldy, signed John Campsie Adamson commercial clerk bachelor, aged 45, residing 41 Lawside Road Dundee, parents Alexander Miller Adamson mechanical engineer (dec) & Helen Adamson ms Campsie (dec); signed Christina Kilgour Lascelles housekeeper formerly married to Charles Burghes Grieve commercial clerk against whom she obtained Decree of Divorce, aged 42, residing 41 Lawside Road Dundee, parents Andrew Lascelles cork cutter & Charlotte Lascelles ms Shaw (dec); warrant of Sheriff Substitute of the Lothians and Peebles dated 25 June 1937, registered 1937 June 25th at Edinburgh L S Purves registrar.1,2
- Death*: Christine Kilgour Lascelles died before 22 April 1961.1
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse John Campsie Adamson died on 22 April 1961 at 12 Wellburn Street, Lochee, Dundee, Angus, Scotland; 1961 deaths in the district of Lochee in the burgh of Dundee, ref 84; John Campsie Adamson clerk Corporation Water Department (retired) Lord Provost of Dundee (Ex Officio) widower of Christine Kilgour Lascelles or Grieve; 1961 April Twenty Second 6h 55m pm 12 Wellburn Street Lochee, male aged 69 years, parents Alexander Adamson brewers cellarman (dec) & Helen Adamson ms Campsie (dec); cause hyperplasia of the prostate, myocardial degeneration with arterosclerosis coronary thrombosis as cert by J B Proudfoot MBChB; signed J Adamson Nephew 34 Balunie Terrace Dundee present; registered 1961 April 24th at Lochee A C Marshall registrar.1
Last Edited: 3 Sep 2015
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1961 Lochee 282/03 0084 [Oct 2014].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Stautory Marriage 1937 Edinburgh 685/04 0650 image held [Nov 2014].