M, #11455, b. circa March 1835
- Birth*: David Low was born circa March 1835 at Kirriemuir, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- He was the son of Alexander Low and Betty Adamson.1
- Baptism: David Low was baptised on 16 April 1835 at Kirriemuir, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- (Informant) Death: He registered the death of Betty Adamson on 1 January 1874 at Southmuir, Kirriemuir, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1874 deaths in the parish of Kirriemuir in the county of Forfar, ref 1; Betsy Low married to Alexander Low linen hand loom weaver, died 1874 January First 10h 0m Southmuir, female aged 74 years, parents George Adamson no occupation (dec) and Elizabeth Adamson ms Cramond (dec), cause dropsy 6 weeks certified by Alexr Webster surgeon, signed David Low son present, registered 1874 1st January at Kirriemuir signed Chas Samson assistant registr ar initialled P F reg.2
Last Edited: 11 Jan 2015
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Search Results from Historical Records Father Name: alexander low, Mother Name: betty adamson [Jan 2015].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1874 Kirrimuir ref 299/00 0001 image held [Jan 2015].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation
Parish: Kirriemuir; ED: 34; Page: 9; Line: 430; Year: 1841
Source Information Ancestry.com. 1841 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: 1841 Scotland Census. Edinburgh, Scotland: General Register Office for Scotland. Reels 1-151. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Jan 2015]