Agnes Fyffe Sturrock
F, #12531, b. circa 1848
- Birth*: Agnes Fyffe Sturrock was born circa 1848.
- Married Name: As of 29 November 1867, her married name was Adamson.
- Marriage*: She married William Adamson, son of James Adamson and Agnes Robertson, on Friday, 29 November 1867 at Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse William Adamson died on 30 May 1887 at 33 Jamieson Street, St Vigeans, Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1887 deaths in the district of Arbroath in the county of Forfar, ref 209; William Adamson mechanic ironworks married to Agnes Sturrock, died 1887 May Thirtieth 8h 15m pm at 33 Jamieson Street St Vigeans, male aged 44 years parents James Adamson flaxmill foreman (dec) and Agnes Adamson ms Robertson (dec), cause phthisis as certified by Richard Kelly LRCP & RCSE, signed James Adamson brother 8 Leonard Street, registered 1887 May 31st at Arbroath signed J S Paterson registrar.2
Last Edited: 24 Aug 2015
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), M112721 [Jul 2009].
- [S40] JA via TVFSH Historian [June 2015].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL film 0203475 GRO ref vol 272 enum 27 page 13 [Jul 2009].