Janet M Stewart
F, #1292, b. circa 1873, d. 29 July 1917
- Birth*: Janet M Stewart was born circa 1873.
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married David Simpson in 1896 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.
- Married Name: As of 1896, her married name was Simpson.
- (Deceased) Death*: Janet M Stewart died on 29 July 1917 at Dudhope School Lodge, St Mary's Terrace, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, 1917 deaths in the district of St Mary in the burgh of Dundee, ref 455; Janet McMillan Simpson married to David Simpson public school caretaker; female aged 44 years, parents Alexander Stewart joiner (dec) and Janet Stewart ms Newton (dec); tuberculosis of spine 3 years tuberculosis of lungs 6 months as cert by A E Henderson LRCP&S; signed David Simpson widower present; registered 1917 July 30th at Dundee Thos Meek registrar.1
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 1917 St Mary Dundee ref 455 [July 2004].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Dundee; ED: 17; Page: 36; Line: 12; Roll: CSSCT1901_97; Year: 1901. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Sept 2011]