M, #13664, b. circa 1878
- Birth*: David Mathie was born circa 1878.1
- Marriage*: He married Agnes Hamilton, daughter of David Hamilton and Elizabeth Ringland, on Wednesday, 1 January 1896 at Stevenston, Ayrshire, Scotland.1
- (Informant) Birth: David Mathie registered the birth of Agnes Mathie on 8 June 1896 at 18 Byrehill Row, Eglington Ironworks, Kilwinning, Ayrshire, Scotland; 1896 births in the parish of Kilwinning in the county of Ayr ref 150; Agnes Mathie, born 1896 June Eighth 5h 0m am at 18 Byrehill Row, Eglington Ironworks, Kilwinning; f parents David Mathie enginee keeper and Agnes Mathie ms Hamilton m 1896 January 1st Stevenston, signed David Mackie father, registered 1896 June 25th at Kilwinning signed Andrew Speir registrar.1
- (Informant) Death: David Mathie registered the death of Agnes Hamilton on 23 June 1896 at Byrehill Row, Kilwinning, Ayrshire, Scotland; 1896 deaths in the parish of Kilwinning in the county of Ayr ref 62; Agnes Mathie married to David Mathie engine keeper, died 1896 June Twenty Third 2h 0m am at Byrehill Row Kilwinning, female aged 19 years, parents David Hamilton railway surfaceman and Eliza Hamilton ms Ringland, cause embolism infective eudo carditis 5 days as cert by David P Gage LRCP Ed :??, signed David Mathe widower present, registered 1896 June 23rd at Kilwinning signed Andrew Spier regitrar.2
Last Edited: 12 May 2016
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory births 1896 Kilwinning; image held [May 2016].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1896 Kilwinning ref 599/00 0062 image held [May 2016].