F, #13747, b. circa 1838, d. after 12 August 1915
- Birth*: Catharine McLeod was born circa 1838.
- Married Name: As of 12 October 1861, her married name was Neave.
- Marriage*: She married John Neave, son of Charles Neave and Ann Hattyne, on Saturday, 12 October 1861 at Glamis, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- Death*: Catharine McLeod died after 12 August 1915; from son John McLeod Neave's death notice on CWGC site.2
Last Edited: 30 Jun 2016
b. 15 Apr 1837, d. b 12 Aug 1915
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), M112891 [Jan2009].
- [S31] Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission (http://www.cwgc.org/) [Jan 2009].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL film 0203483 GRO ref vol 282-3 EnumDist 12 page 11 [Feb 2009].