- (Child) Birth*: George McKenzie was born in 1847 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- He was the son of Charles McKenzie and Jane Tyrie.1,2
- (Informant) Death: George McKenzie registered the death of Charles McKenzie on 25 December 1900 at 4 Dundee Loan, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1900 deaths in the district of Forfar in the county of Forfar, ref 232; Charles McKnzie linen weaver widower of Jane Tyrie, died 1900 December Twenty-fifth 9h 0m pm at 4 Dundee Loan, male aged 88 years, parents Alexander Mckenzie stone mason deceased and Ann McKenzie ms Greig deceased, casue senile decay as certified by J Cable LRCP, signed George McKenzie son 87 West High Street Forfar, registered 1900 December 26th at Forfar signed W H Thomson registrar.1
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), Statutory Deaths 1900 Forfar ref 288/0A 0232 image held [Jun 2016].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1851 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1851%2f0021129990 [Jun 2016].
Mother*: Jane Tyrie2 b. c 1821, d. Jul 1886