- (Witness) Birthday Book: Elizabeth Kinnear was mentioned in a Birthday Book compiled by Margaret Anderson Kinnear .1
- Birth*: Elizabeth Kinnear was born on 22 April 1812 at Dunnichen, Angus, Scotland.
- She was the daughter of Thomas Kinnear and Janet Tarbat.
- Married Name: As of 1 January 1836, her married name was Gray.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Elizabeth Kinnear married David Gray on 1 January 1836 at Rescobie, Forfarshire, Scotland; LDS M113174 Aug 2006.
- (Deceased) Death*: Elizabeth Kinnear died on 22 August 1904 at 38 Park Wynd, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 92 1904 deaths in the district of St Peter in the burgh of Dundee; Elizabeth Gray widow of David Gray ploughman, 1904 August twenty-second 3h 30m pm 38 Park Wynd Dundee, f, 92 years, Thomas Kinnear crofter (dec) Janet Kinnear ms Tarbet (dec), cardiac valvular disease 1 year as cert by Henry Buist MB..; James Gray son 192 Paisley Road Glasgow.
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married David Gray on 1 January 1836 at Rescobie, Forfarshire, Scotland; LDS M113174 Aug 2006.
- [S6] Birthday Book seen and transcribed by PC in about 1988 - now thought to be in the hands of DDB[ID86]'s children [May 2011].
Mother*: Janet Tarbat b. 16 Feb 1784, d. 28 Jul 1858