- Birth*: Lizzie Lowson Moir was born in 1899 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of James Gamley Moir and Martha Adamson.1
- (Witness) Photograph: Lizzie Lowson Moir is in this photograph taken circa 1918 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, along with James Gamley Moir, Martha Adamson, David Adamson Moir.3
- Married Name: As of 5 December 1919, her married name was Black.2
- Marriage: Lizzie Lowson Moir married Robert Clark Black on Friday, 5 December 1919 at 3 William Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1919 marriages in the district of Forfar in the county of Forfar, ref 89; 1919 on the Fifth day of Decmeber at 3 William Street Forfar after publication according to the forms of the Established CHurch of Scotland, signed Robert Clark Black motorman bachelor aged 30 residing 153 Main Street Shettleston Glasgow, parents James Black railway platelayer and Mary Ann Black ms Shepherd; signed Lizzie Lowson Moir jute and linen weaver spinster aged 21 residing at 3 William Street Forfar, parents James Moir slaugyterhouse worker and Martha Moir ms Adamson; signed James Aiken minister of St James parish of Forfar, signed Ernest Bllack, Bella Moir witnesses, registered 1919 December 6th at Forfar signed James F Craib registrar.2
- Photograph*: Martha Adamson and Lizzie Lowson Moir are in this photograph taken circa 1923.3
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1901 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription , URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1901%2f0035125544
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Stautory Marriage registration 1919 Forfar ref 288/0A 0089; image held [Jul 2016].
- [S40] DC [Jun 2016].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), DC [Jun 2016].
Mother*: Martha Adamson1 b. 29 Apr 1876, d. 8 Nov 1949