F, #14470, b. 4 May 1820
- Birth*: Sarah Boyd was born on 4 May 1820 at Errol, Perthshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of James Boyd and Isabel Tait.1
- (Informant) Death: Sarah Boyd registered the death of Isabel Tait on 2 December 1857 at High Street, Errol, Perthshire, Scotland; 1857 deaths in the parish of Errol in the county of Perth, ref 49; Isabel Boyd married pauper, died 1857 December Second 12h 30m midday at High Street, female aged 77 years, parents James Tait [licenced?] officer (dec) and Isabel Tait maiden name Swan (dec), cause senile debility for a number of years, no medical attendant, buried burying grouond of Errol as certified by James Doig cabinet maker, signed Sarah Boyd daughter, registered 1857 December 2nd at Errol signed James Will registrar.2
Last Edited: 5 Nov 2016
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Search Results from Historical Records
1-9 of 9 results for Father Name: james boyd, Mother Name: isabel tait [Nov 2016].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, unknown subject in "GROS Statutory Death", listserve message to Edinburgh, Scotland, unknown original date, GROS Statutory Deaths 1857 Errol 351/49 [Nov 2016].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1841 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1841%2f0018120402 [Nov 2016].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1841 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1851%2f0020690139 [Nov 2016].