- Birth*: John Lawson was born circa 1873.
- He was the son of David Lawson and Margaret Brodie.
- (Groom) Marriage*: John Lawson married Jessie Worrall Nicholson, daughter of Robert Davidson Nicholson and Margaret Combs Sword, on 24 November 1897 at 1 Graham Place, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1897 marriages in the district of St Andrew in the burgh of Dundee, 1897 on the 24th day of November at 1 Graham Place Dundee after publication according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland, John Lawson, butcher (jour) bachelor, 24, 4 William Street Forebank Dundee, fath David Lawson flesher (master), moth Margaret Lawson ms Brodie, and Jessie Nicholson, dressmaker, spinster, 19, 1 Graham Place, Dundee, fath Robert Davidson Nicholson, marine engineer, moth Margaret Nicholson ms Sword, signed H M Davidson St Andrews parish, John M Sturrock witness, Mary Nicholson witness, registered 1897 November 25th at Dundee signed Jas Murray registrar.1
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriages 1897 St Andrew Dundee ref 345 [Nov 2004].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Census 1901 Film ... GRO ref Vol 282-... Enum Dist ... page 7 [Jun 2006].
Geddes, Janet c1745 descendants
Grant, John c1745 descendants
Henderson, Andrew c1768 descendants
Hume, John c1735 descendants
Kinloch, Thomas c1703 descendants
McLeish, James c1735 descendants
Nicolson, John c1765 descendants
Spense, Margaret c1703 descendants
Tait, John c1695 descendants
Worrel, John c1765 descendants