- Birth*: Mary Butchart Lawson was born in December 1847 at Edinburgh, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of Thomas Lawson and Mary Butchart.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary Butchart Lawson died on 19 January 1901 at George Street, Coupar Angus, Perthshire, Scotland, at age 53 1901 deaths in the district of Coupar Angus in the county of Perth, ref 4; Mary Butchart Lawson single; died 1901 January Nineteenth -h -m pm at - George Street Coupar Angus; female age 53 years, parents Thomas Lawson builder (dec) and Mary Lawson ms Butchart (dec); cause cancer of the spine paralysis as certified by John Lowe MBCM, signed Thoas G Lawson brother, 11 Tullideph Road Dundee, registered 1901 January 20th at Coupar Angus signed Robert K Macintyre registrar.1,2
- [S40] ED [June 2017].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1901 Coupar Angus 341/B 4 image held [June 2017].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1851 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1851%2f0021033706 [June 2017].
Mary Butchart Lawson1
Mother*: Mary Butchart1 b. 10 Feb 1812, d. 5 May 1891