M, #14959, b. circa 1877
- Birth*: James Christie was born circa 1877.1
- He was the son of Andrew Christie and Mary Gray.1
- Marriage*: James Christie married Mary Clark in December 1909 at St Margaret's Church, Barnhill, Broughty Ferry, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1910 marriages in the parish of Monifieth in the county of Forfar, ref 4; 1909 on the Thirty first day of December at St margaret's Church Barnhill Broughty Ferry after publication according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland; signed James Christie car conductor bachelor, aged 32, residing Milton Monifieth, parents Andrerw Christie carter (dec) and Mary Christie ms Gray; signed Mary Clark flax preparer spinster, aged 20, rsiding Milton Monifieth, parents Charles Clark railway surfaceman and Annie Claark ms Will; signed T N Adamson minister of the parish of Staint Margaret Barnhill, signed A Lilburn witness, Mary Christie witness, registered 1910 January 3rd at Broughty Ferry signed Robert Morrison registrar.1
- (Informant) Birth: James Christie registered the birth of Andrew Christie on 9 April 1910 at 9 Maule Road, Monifieth, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1910 births in the parish of Monifieth in the county of Forfar, ref 110; Andrew Christie, born 1910 April nineth 10h 15m pm at 9 Maule Road Monifieth; males, parents James Christie gas conductor and Mary Christie ms Clark, who marrried 1909 December 31st at Monifieth; signed James Christie father, regsitered 1910 April 20th at Broughty Ferry signed Robt Morrison registrar.2
Last Edited: 16 Jul 2017
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1910 Monifieth ref 310/ 4 image held [June 2017].
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Birth 1910 Monifieth ref 310/ 110 image held [June 2017].
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS Statutory Birth 1910 Monifieth ref 310/ 10 image held [June 2017].