Margaret Greig McCondochie Lowe1
F, #14966, b. circa 1908, d. 1962
- Birth*: Margaret Greig McCondochie Lowe was born circa 1908.1
- Married Name: As of 5 September 1934, her married name was Christie.1
- Marriage*: She married Andrew Christie, son of James Christie and Mary Clark, on Wednesday, 5 September 1934 at Braehead, Letham, Dunnichen, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1934 marriages in the district of Dunnichen in the county of Forfar, ref 4; 1934 on the Fifth day of September at Braehead Letham after proclamation of Banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland, signed Andrew Christie tramcar conductor bachelor, aged 24, residing 11 Maule Street Monifieth, parents James Christie tramcar cleaner and Mary Christie ms Clark; signed Margaret Grieg McCondochie Lowe domestic serva nt, aged 25, residing Ardoorlich Strathearn Road Broughty Ferry, parents Peter Lowe smallholder and Jane Lowe ms Mackie (dec); signed David Nelson minister of Aberlemno, signed Charles M Wilson 6 Windsor Terrace Monifieth witness, Annie Will Clark Christie 11 Maul Street Monifeith witness; registered 1934 September 7th at Letham signed A Blackstock registrar.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Margaret Greig McCondochie Lowe died in 1962 at Dundee, Angus, Scotland, aged 54.2
Last Edited: 16 Jul 2017
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1934 Dunnichen ref 283/ 4 image held [June 2017].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1962 Dundee 282/2 964 no image [June 2017].