F, #14979, b. 1849, d. 1929
- Birth*: Elizabeth McDonald was born in 1849.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1870, her married name was Lawson.1
- Marriage*: She married Thomas Grant Lawson, son of Thomas Lawson and Mary Butchart, circa 1870.1
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse Thomas Grant Lawson died on 3 February 1916 at Marrbank Nursing Home, Paradise Road, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1916 deaths in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee, ref 36; Thomas Grant Lawson preperty agent married to Elizabeth McDonald, died 1916 February Third 7h 10m am at Nursing Home Marrbank Paradise Road (UR 1 Gowrie Street) Dundee, male aged 63 years, parents Thomas Lawson builder (dec) and Mary Lawson ms Butchart (dec); cause operation for removal of enlarged prostate gland as cert by H M McHoul MB; signed John W Lawson son Cairndhu Tayport; registered 1916 February 3rd at Dundee signed Alex Buchan registrar.2,3
- Death*: Elizabeth McDonald died in 1929.1
Last Edited: 18 Jul 2017
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Pedigree Resource File," database, FamilySearch
(https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:3ZQD-VCT : accessed 2017-07-16), entry for Thomas
/Lawson/ [Jun 2017].
- [S40] ED [June 2017].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1916 Dundee St Clement 282/3 36 image held [June 2017].