Mary Nicholson McLagan1
F, #14990, b. say 1837
- Birth*: Mary Nicholson McLagan was born say 1837.1
- Married Name: As of 23 August 1861, her married name was Lawson.1
- Marriage*: She married James Christie Lawson, son of Thomas Lawson and Mary Butchart, on Friday, 23 August 1861 at Coupar Angus, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1861 marriages in the parish of Coupar Angus in the county of Forfar, ref 8; 1861 August Twenty-third at Couapr Angus after banns according to the forms of the U P Church; signed James Lawson mason single, aged 21, residing Coupar Angus, parents Thomas Lawson mason and Mary Butchart; signed Mary N McLagan domestic servant spinster, aged 24, residing Couapr Angus, parents Williand McLagan potato merchant and Janet Straiton; signed William Marshall minister, signed David Barnett, Agnes McIntosh witnesses; registered 1861 August 26 at Couapr Angus signed Geo Logan registrar.1
Last Edited: 18 Jul 2017
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1861 Coupar Angus 279/ 8 image held [Jul 2017].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1871 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1871%2f0025720656 [Jul 2017].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1881 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1881%2f0026661339 [Jul 2017].
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), 1-4 of 4 results for Father Name: james lawson, Mother Name: mary mclagan [Jul 2017].