- Birth*: Helen McNaughton was born on 2 October 1791 at Abdie, Fife, Scotland; Christened Nellie - LDS April 2008.
- She was the daughter of John McNaughton and Margaret Wilson.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Helen McNaughton married John Pitkethly, son of Thomas Pitkethly and Isabel Nairn, on 25 October 1811 at Newburgh, Fife, Scotland; IGI (+ Abdie, Fife.)
- Married Name: As of 25 October 1811, her married name was Pitkethly.
- (Deceased) Death*: Helen McNaughton died on 9 December 1857 at Shuttlefield, Newburgh, Fife, Scotland, at age 66 image held; GROs ref 450/00 0058 185 deaths in the district of Newburgh in the County of Fife; #58; Helen Pitkethley widow, 1857 December nineth 10h 0m am Shuttlefield Newburgh; f, 66 years; John McNaughton agricultural labourer (dec), Helen McNaughton ms Wilson (dec); chronic bronchitis 2 years as cert by Robert Peter Ferguson who saw deceased December 8th; buried Church Yard Abdie as cert by Thos Wallace undertaker; informant Robert Simpson son-in-law; reg 1857 December 14th at Newburgh James Wilson registrar (April 2008.)
James Pitkethly+ b. c 1813, d. 5 May 1881
McLaughlan Pitkethly b. 17 Jul 1814
Thomas Pitkethly+ b. 17 Mar 1816
Jean Pitkethly+ b. 15 Nov 1818
Helen Pitkethly+ b. 27 Jul 1822, d. 24 Jan 1908
David Clark Pitkethly+ b. 20 Sep 1826, d. 31 Aug 1902
Margaret Pitkethly b. 15 Feb 1829, d. b 5 Sep 1836
Robert Walker Pitkethly+ b. 10 Nov 1830, d. b 3 Apr 1881
Mathew Pitkethly+ b. 4 Jun 1833
Margaret Walker Pitkethly+ b. 5 Sep 1836, d. 22 Oct 1881