F, #1574, b. 5 April 1855, d. 29 December 1942
- Birth*: Agnes McWilliam was born on 5 April 1855 at Middle or New Parish, Greenock, Renfrewshire, Scotland.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married Joseph Vallance circa 1890.
- Married Name: As of circa 1890, her married name was Vallance.
- (Deceased) Death*: Agnes McWilliam died on 29 December 1942 at 17 Brownlie Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland, at age 87 1942 deaths in the district of Cathcart in the burgh of Glasgow, ref 1135; Agnes Vallance widow of Joseph Vallance clothier; 1942 December Twenty Ninth 0h 30m pm 17 Brownlie Street Glasgow; female aged 87 years; parents John McWilliam blacksmith (dec), Janet McWilliam ms Fairrie (dec); senility terminal cerebral thombosis as cert by Margaret Davidson MBChB; signed Hugh Tulloch son-in-law; registered 1942 December 30th at Glasgow John Edgar registrar.2
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), C115641 [Nov 2010].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), 644/19 1135 [Nov 2010].