Alice Janet Graham
F, #1626, b. circa 1870, d. 13 February 1904
- Birth*: Alice Janet Graham was born circa 1870.
- She was the daughter of William Graham and Alice Frances Honeysett.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Alice Janet Graham married James Arthur Kinnear, son of George Kinnear and Isabella Nicolson, on 29 August 1894 at Mathers Hotel, Whitehall Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1894 marriages in the District of St Clement in the Burgh of Dundee; 1894 on the 29th August at Mathers Hotel Whitehall Street Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Free Church of Scotland; James Arthur Kinnear, chemist & druggist, 28, 8 Wallace Street Dundee, fath George Kinnear joiner journeyman, moth Isabella Kinnear prev Martin ms Nicolson; Alice Janet Graham, milliner & dressmaker, 23, 132 Princes Street Dundee, fath William Graham retired station master (dec), moth Alice Francis Graham ms Honeysett (dec); signed Charles Shaw Free St Andrews, wit David Kinnear, Alice Mary Froome; reg 1894 August 30 at Dundee Chs Alexander assist registrar.
- Married Name: As of 29 August 1894, her married name was Kinnear.
- (Deceased) Death*: Alice Janet Graham died on 13 February 1904 at Lavendar House, Bank Street, Elie, Fife, Scotland, 1904 deaths in the Parish of Elie in the County of Fife; Alice Janet Kinnear millener widow of James Arthur Kinnear pharmaceutical chemist, 1904 February 13th 0h 45m am Lavendar House Bank Street Elie, f, 34, fath William Graham managing director of Great Western Railway (dec), moth Alice Graham ms Honeysett (dec); aneurysm of aorta congestion of lungs 3 days syncops as cert by Herbert Steman FRCP lLond MRCS Eng; inf Mary Ragers neighbour present Coast Guard Station Elie; reg 1904 February 13th at Elie Robert Crombie registrar.
Last Edited: 24 Jul 2010