Christina Ogilvie Brown
F, #1629, b. circa 1894, d. after 1950
- Birth*: Christina Ogilvie Brown was born circa 1894.
- She was the daughter of David Brown and Jessie McDonald.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Christina Ogilvie Brown married David Kinnear, son of George Kinnear and Isabella Nicolson, on 1 January 1920 at 5 Magdalene Place, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1920 marriages in the District of St Mary & St Peter in the Burgh of Dundee; 1920 on the 1st day of January at 5 Magdalen Place Dundee after banns according to the forms of the United free Church of Scotland; David Kinnear tailor & clothier bachelor, 49, Cottage Place, Long Lane, Broughty Ferry, fath George Kinnear joinmer (dec), moth Isabella Kinnear previously Martin ms Nicholson; Christina Brown tailoress spinster, 25, 25 City Road, Dundee, fath David Brown mason, moth Jessie Brown ms McDonald; signed James Cosh minister of St Andrews Chapelshade United Free Church Dundee, wit Robert Nicolson Kinnear & Cath. L Robertson; reg 1920 January 7th at Dundee Thos Meek registrar.
- Married Name: As of 1 January 1920, her married name was Kinnear.
- (Deceased) Death*: Christina Ogilvie Brown died after 1950.
Last Edited: 9 Oct 2008