Margaret Ann Louden
F, #165, b. circa 1852, d. after 1875
- Name Variation: Margaret Ann Louden was also known as Maggie Louden.
- Birth*: She was born circa 1852.
- Married Name: As of 6 March 1874, her married name was Ford.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married Thomas Ford on 6 March 1874 at 5 Annfield Road, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1874 marriages in the district of St Peter in the burgh of Dundee, ref 54; 1874 on the sixth day of March at 5 Annfiedl Road Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Curch of Scotland, signed by mark Thomas his + mark Ford oiler jute mill bachelor witnesses to mark Peter Grant, Jane Anne McPherson, aged 18 residing at 5 Annfield Road Dundee, parents WIlliam Ford coffee house keeper and Ann Ford ms Robertson; sogned Maggie LOuden jute mill worker spinster aged 19 residing 8 Horsewater Wynd Dundee, parents James Louden seaman MS (dec) and Ann Aitcheson, prev Lowden ms Weir [or Keir], signed Peter Grant DD one of the ministers of Dundee, signed Jane Ann McPherson, Helen Grant; registered 1874 March 10th at Dundee signed Jas Young registrar.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Margaret Ann Louden died after 1875.
Last Edited: 23 Aug 2015
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriages 1874 Dundee St Peter ref 54 [Nov 2006].