F, #1761, b. circa 1765
- Birth*: Hannah Hume was born circa 1765.
- She was the daughter of John Hume and Somebody Somebody.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Hannah Hume married John Worrel on 1 February 1785 at Edinburgh, Scotland; January 28th 1785 (page head) : February 1st : John Worrel soldier in 24 Reg of foot Castle of Edinb' and Hannah Hume New Grayfriars Parish Daughter of the deceased John Hume late publican in Coupar Fife.1
- Married Name: As of 1 February 1785, her married name was Worrel.1
- Name Variation: As of 28 September 1860, Hannah Hume was also known as Helen Hume from son's death reg.
Last Edited: 9 Nov 2014
- [S36] Old Parochial Register of marriage,pre-1855 (General Record Office of Scotland) OPR marriages 685/001 0510 0302 Edinburgh [Feb 2010] [and previously GROS 685/01 0051 FR161 no image (2005)].