Sarah Ann Bruce
F, #1809, b. 12 September 1860
- Birth*: Sarah Ann Bruce was born on 12 September 1860 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.
- She was the daughter of James Bruce and Harriet Nicolson.
- (Witness) Marriage: Sarah Ann Bruce witnessed the marriage of James Ewart and Agnes Garland Bruce on Wednesday, 26 February 1890 at Masonic Hall, High Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1890 marriages in the District of St Clement in the Burgh of Dundee; 1890 on the 26th day of February at Masoic Hall High Street Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland; James Ewart hacklemaker bachelor, 30, 38 Ure Street Dundee, fath James Ewart wood sawyer, moth Margaret Ewart ms Irvine; Agnes Garland Bruce barkeeper spinster, 24, 35 Constitution Road, Dundee, fath James Bruce brass finisher, moth Harriet Bruce ms Nicholson; signed Peter Garnet DD one of the ministers of Dundee, wit William Adam & Sarah Ann Bruce; reg 1890 March 3rd at Dundee Alex Hogarth assist registrar.
- Married Name: As of 21 February 1900, her married name was Peters.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Sarah Ann Bruce married Alexander Peters, son of William Wishart Peters and Elizabeth Bullock, on 21 February 1900 at 35 Constitution Road, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1900 marriages in the District of St Clement in the Burgh of Dundee; 1900 on the 21st day of February at 35 Constitution Road Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland; Alexander Peters house painter master widower, 41, 35 Constitution Road Dundee, fath William Wishart Peters house pianter journeyman (dec), moth Elizabeth Peters ms Bullock (dec); Sarah Ann Bruce tobacconist spinster, 39, 35 Constitution Road, Dundee, fath James Bruce sanitary inspector, moth Harriet Bruce ms Nicholson; signed Richard Bell DD minister of Chapelshade parish, wit Walter G Bruce & Jeannie Peters; reg 1900 February 22nd at Dundee Alex Simpson registrar.
Last Edited: 17 Apr 2005