- Birth*: Margaret Lawson was born circa 1898 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- Name Variation: As of circa 1898, Margaret Lawson was also known as Peggy.1
- She was the daughter of John Lawson and Jessie Worrall Nicholson.
- (Witness) Marriage: Margaret Lawson witnessed the marriage of Francis McNeill and Margaret Sword Nicholson on Wednesday, 21 January 1931 at Kidd's Rooms, South Lindsay Street, Dundee, Angus, Scotland; 1931 marriages in the ... of ... in the burgh of Dundee ref 44; 1931 on the twenty-first of January at Kidd's Rooms South Lindsay Street Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland; signed Francis McNeill tailor & outfitter widower, 55, 21 Eglington Street Beith, parents Robert McNeill tailor & outfitter (dec) and Jeanie McNeill ms Ferguson (dec); signed Margaret Sword Nicholson home duties spinster, 35, 4 Wortley Place Dundee, parents Robert Davidson Nicholson engineer (dec) and Margaret Nicholson ms Sword; signed Robert F V Scott minister of St Andrews Dundee; signed Robert McNeill 21 Eglington Street Beith; signed Margaret Mabel Lawson 32 Thomson Street Dundee witnesses, registered 1831 January 23rd at Dundee J McWhinney registrar.2
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Census 1901 Film ... GRO ref Vol 282-... Enum Dist ... page 7 [Jun 2006].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1931 ... Dundee ref 44 282/01 0044 [Jan 2007].
Geddes, Janet c1745 descendants
Grant, John c1745 descendants
Henderson, Andrew c1768 descendants
Hume, John c1735 descendants
Kinloch, Thomas c1703 descendants
McLeish, James c1735 descendants
Nicolson, John c1765 descendants
Spense, Margaret c1703 descendants
Tait, John c1695 descendants
Worrel, John c1765 descendants