- (Child) Birth*: William Mackie Miller Brand was born on 8 December 1866 at 98 Commerce Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland; 1866 Births in the district of St Nicholas in the burgh of Aberdeen; William Mackie Miller Brand 1866 December 8th 8h 30m am 98 Commerce Street Aberdeen, m, fath William Pirie Smith Brand coal carter, moth Christian Brand ms Dickson, mar 1857 February 27th Aberdeen (Old Machar); inf William P S Brand father, reg 1866 December 13th at Aberdeen John Watt registrar.
- He was the son of William Pirie Smith Brand and Christian Dickson.
- (Deceased) Death*: William Mackie Miller Brand died on 15 August 1877 at Royal Infirmary, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, at age 10 1877 deaths in the district of St Nicholasa in the burgh of Aberdeen, ref 768; William Brand, single, 1877 August Fifteenth 11h 30m pm Royal Infirmary Aberdeen (us res Skene Square), male aged 12 years, parents William Brand shore labourer and Christina Brand ms Dickson (deceased), cause phthisis 4 months as cert by J W F Smith Shana MD, signed Rob't Rattray superintendent, registered 1877 August 20th at Aberdeen Charles Stronach assistant registrar initialled JW (John Watt, registrar.)1
- (Interred) Burial*: He was buried on 20 August 1877 at St Peters Cemetery, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, St Peters Churchyard August 1877, 20, William Brand, ref 26/25.2
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory death 1877 St Nicholas Aberdeen 168/01 0768 image held [April 2012].
- [S49] Website Web Site online (www.) www.deceasedonline.com, Aberdeen City Council, St Peters Cemetery (Aberdeen) [Apr 2012].
William Mackie Miller Brand
Mother*: Christian Dickson b. 24 Sep 1838, d. 6 Nov 1870