- Birth*: Henry James Hyam Haynes was born on 11 July 1875 at 166 Crown Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland; Henry James Hyam Haynes, 1875 July 11th 0h 35m am 166 Crown Street Aberdeen, m, fath Henry Adolphus Haynes writer RN; moth Mary melvin Haynes ms Nicholson, mar 1874 September 22nd St Nicholas, inf H A Haynes father present, reg 1875 July 30th at Aberdeen James Valentine registrar.1
- He was the son of Henry Adolphus Haynes and Mary Melvin Nicolson.
- (Deceased) Death*: Henry James Hyam Haynes died on 4 November 1878 at 166 Crown Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, at age 3 Henry James Hyam Haynes single 1878 November 4th 0h 25m am 166 Crown Street Aberdeen, m, 3 years, fath Henry Adolphus Haynes writer Royal Navy; moth Mary Melvin Haynes ms Nicholson, diptheria as cert by John G Heall MBCM, inf H A Haynes father present, reg 1878 November 4th at Aberdeen James Valentine registrar.2
- (Interred) Burial: John Nicolson was buried in 1836 at St Peters Cemetery, Aberdeen, Scotland, burials in this plot:
John Nicolson 1 Jan 1836
John Nicolson 1 Apr 1836
Andrew Henderson 1 Dec 1836
Helen Nicolson 24 Mar 1847 [not found]
James Towns 3 Apr 1867 [no connection?]
Mary Nicholson 1 Jan 1869
Henry I Hanes 5 Nov 1878
James Nicolson 23 Sep 1880
Mary M Nicolson Haynes 19 Dec 1884
Margaret Nicolson 7 Mar 1891.3
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Births 1875 Old Machar Aberdeen ref 889 [Jun 2006].
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS Statutory Deaths 1878 Old Machar Aberdeen ref 789 [Jun 2006].
- [S62] Website Deceased online (www.deceasedonline.com) Burial Record St Peters Cemetery Aberdeen ref CY56/8 [Mar 2015].
Henry James Hyam Haynes
Mother*: Mary Melvin Nicolson b. c 1853, d. 15 Dec 1884