Sarah Jane Reilly
F, #2570, b. 4 March 1874, d. 9 December 1953
- Birth*: Sarah Jane Reilly was born on 4 March 1874 at Markins Land, Soapwork Lane, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; cert held; 1874 births in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee; Sarah Jane Reilly, 1874 March fourth 3h 30m pm Markins Land Soapwork Lane Dundee, f, Charles Reilly contracor's carter, Sarah Reilly ms Lithgow 1873 Dec 31 Dundee, Sarah Reilly her x mark mother Dav Scott registrar witness.
- She was the daughter of Charles Reilly and Sarah Lithgow.
- Married Name: As of 27 July 1896, her married name was Marra.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Sarah Jane Reilly married David Marra on 27 July 1896 at St Patricks Chapel, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; cert held; RC Church, David Marra jute millworker bachelor, 22, 117 Lower Croft Dundee, John Marra hammerman (dec), Ann Steven previously Marra ms Dobson; Sarah Reilly her mark, jute winder spinster, 22, 111 Cowgate Dundee, Charles Reilly contractors carter, Sarah Reilly ms Lisco (dec), signed Peter Butti catholic clergyman St Patricks Dundee, wit John Cochrane, May Marra.
- (Deceased) Death*: Sarah Jane Reilly died on 9 December 1953 at 100 Foundry Lane, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 79 cert held: 1953 deaths in the district of Dundee East in the county of Angus; Sarah Jane Marra married to David Marra assistant jute preparing foreman retired, 1953 December ninth 1h 5m pm 100 Foundry Lane Dundee, f, 79 years, Charles Reilly contractor's carter (dec) Sarah Reilly ms Lithgow (dec), epithelioma leg (left, chronic bronchitis, varicose ulcer leg (left), failure of the heart as cert by D S Anderson MBChB, John Marra son 22 Dura Street Dundee.
Last Edited: 18 Sep 2006