Agnes Junor Mackay1
F, #2638, b. circa 1852, d. 1882
- Birth*: Agnes Junor Mackay was born circa 1852 at St Vigeans, Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married John Gray Calder, son of John Calder and Jean Ramsay, on 17 February 1875 at Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland.3
- Married Name: As of 17 February 1875, her married name was Calder.
- (Deceased) Death*: Agnes Junor Mackay died in 1882 at Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland.4
- (Spouse) Death: Their spouse John Gray Calder died on 17 March 1906 at 21 Blackness Avenue, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1906 deaths in the district of St Peter in the burgh of Dundee, ref 131; John Gray Calder accountant married to 1st Agnes Junor MacKay 2nd Anna Just Small; died 1906 March Seventeenth 10h 45m am at 21 Blackness Avenue Dundee, male aged 62 years, parents John Calder mason (dec) and Jean Calder ms Ramsay (dec), cause of death apoplexy 2 years, bronchial catarrh as certified by Geo A Pirie MD; signed Agnes Kinnear Calder daughter and inmate present; registered 1906 March 19th at Dundee D Young assistant registrar initalled TYM (T Y Miller registrar.)5
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Parish St Vigeans; ED 24; page 28; line 23; roll CSSCT1901_86 [June 2012].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census from 1881 census [Feb 2006].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), M112721 [Feb 2006].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 272/00 0138; image not downloaded [Jul 2012].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS statutory deaths 282/01 0131 [Jul 2012].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census 1881 census [Feb 2006].