Mary Dempster Ironside
F, #2642, b. circa 1844
- Birth*: Mary Dempster Ironside was born circa 1844 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married David Ramsay Calder, son of John Calder and Jean Ramsay, on 29 November 1867 at 100 Murray Street, Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1867 marriages in the district of Montrose in the county of Forfar, ref 116; signed D R Calder mason journeyman bachelor aged 21 residing Howard Street Arbroath, parents John Calder, mason and Jane Calder ms Ramsay; signed Mary D Ironside, milliner spinster aged 23 residing 100 Murray Street Montrose, parents James Ironside blacksmith (dec) and Margaret Ironside ms Martin (dec); signed Peter Whyte minister of Congregational Church; signed John G Calder, Maggie Ironside, witnesses, registered 1867 December 2 at Montrose, James Hay registrar.2
- Married Name: As of 29 November 1867, her married name was Calder.
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census [Feb 2006].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), image held [Feb 2006].