M, #2776, b. circa 1780, d. before 6 June 1841
- Birth*: James McClenaghen was born circa 1780 at probabaly Ireland; from spouse Janet Carson death reg.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Janet Carson, daughter of David Carson and Martha Carson, circa 1805.
- (Deceased) Death*: James McClenaghen died before 6 June 1841 wife is widow on census.2
- (Spouse) Death: His spouse Janet Carson died on 3 May 1870 at Monkton Village, Ayrshire, Scotland; 1870 deaths in the parish of Monkton in the county of Ayr, ref 25; Janet McClenaghen widow of James McClenaghen linen weaver, 1870 May third 5h 0m am Monkton Village, female aged 90 years, parents David Carson farmer (dec) and Martha Carson ms Carson (dec), no regular medical attendant, signed James McClenaghen son; reg 1870 May 5th at Monkton, James M Cowan registrar.1
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 1870 Monkton ref 25 image held [Mar 2006].
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/) Piece: SCT1841/616 Place: Stewarton -Ayrshire Enumeration District: 17 Civil Parish: Stewarton Ecclesiastical Parish, Village or Island: Folio: 0 Page: 12 Address: Vennal Street.