Agnes Ewing Stevenson
F, #2887, b. circa 1881, d. 1974
- Birth*: Agnes Ewing Stevenson was born circa 1881.
- She was the daughter of William Stevenson and Jane Kennedy.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Agnes Ewing Stevenson married Hugh Conway, son of Hugh Conway and Annie Mackie, on 19 April 1907 at Beith, Ayrshire, Scotland; 1907 marriages in the parish of Beith in the county of Ayr, ref 12; 1907 on the nineteenth day of April at Beith after banns according to the forms of the Free Church of Scotland; signed Hugh Conway grocer bachelor, 29, Geilsland Cottage Beith, Hugh Conway retired grocer, Ann Conway ms Mackie; signed Agnes Ewing Stevenson spinster, 25, Janefield Villa Beith, William Stevenson cabinet manufacturer, Jane Stevenson ms Kennedy; signed David Baillie minister, signed Janet B...land Stevenson, witness, signed James Mackie witness; 1907 April 20th at Beith M Gilmour registrar.1
- Married Name: As of 19 April 1907, her married name was Conway.
- Newspaper Article*: Agnes Ewing Stevenson and Hugh Conway were mentioned in a newspaper article Ardrossan & Saltcoats Herald 26 April 1907; Marriages; Conway - Stevenson - At Janefield Villa, Beith, on the 19th April, by the Rev David Baillie MA, Hugh Conway, merchant, Beith, to Agnes Ewing, eldest daughter of William Stevenson, Esq., of Stevenson, Higgins & Co., cabinet and chair manufacturer, Janefield, Beith on 26 April 1907.2
- (Deceased) Death*: Agnes Ewing Stevenson died in 1974 from Kathy (macham44) via Ancestry.co.uk [Oct 2010].
Last Edited: 11 Mar 2013
- [S64] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS statutory marriages 19007 Beith ref 12 image held [Mar 2006].
- [S32] Newspaper Article, Ardrossan & Saltcoats Herald 26 April 1907.