- Birth*: William McClenaghen was born on 22 May 1871 at High Church, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland.1
- He was the son of James McClenaghen and Agnes Stewart Farrell.
- (Deceased) Death*: William McClenaghen died on 31 May 1872 at 190 Slatefield Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland, at age 1 1872 deaths in the district of High Church in the burgh of Glasgow, ref 1038; William McClenaghen single, died 1872 May thirty-first 6h 0m am 190 Slatefield Street Glasgow, male aged 1 year, parents James McClenaghen contractor's clerk and Agnes Stewart McClenaghen ms Farrell, cause laryngismus stridulus as cert by James Smellie MD, signed Jas McClenaghen father, registered 1872 June 3rd at Glasgow Dan Sinclair assist registrar initialled Peter Ferguson registrar.2
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [Mar 2006].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory death 1872 High Church Glasgow 644/02 1038 (image held) [Dec 2011].
Mother*: Agnes Stewart Farrell b. c 1842, d. 15 Dec 1906