- Birth*: Lillian McClenaghen was born in 1877 at Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of James McClenaghen and Agnes Stewart Farrell.
- (Witness) Marriage: Lillian McClenaghen witnessed the marriage of Grace Olga Rosmanith and Archibald Hall Brown on Monday, 4 March 1918 at The Parish Church, St Peters Bayswater, London, England; 1918 marriage solemnized at the Parish Churchin the parish of St Peter Bayswater in the county of London, ref 285; March 4th 1918; Archibald Hall-Brown, of full age, bachelor, engineer, 17 Pembroke Gardens W, father Ebenezer Hall Brown, engineer; and Grace Olga Rosmanith (known as Roxburgh), of full age, spinster, no occupation, 12 Heron Court, Earls' Court, father William Livingstone Roxburgh, engineer; married in the parish church according to the rites and ceremonies of the Church of England by license by me W P Hanks vicar; this marriage was solemnized between us signed Archibald Hall- Brown, signed Grace Olga Resmanisth Roxburgh) in the presence of signed Lois M D Hanson, signed Lily M McClenaghen; signed E Hall-Brown, signed W L Roxburgh; correction in entry no 285 col 7 for 'William KLivingstone Roxburgh' read 'Alfred Rosmanith' and in col 8 for 'engineer' read 'Lieutenant in the Austrian Army' correvted on the 6th November 1931 by me L T Maund vicar, in the presence of F W Turner Supervisor ... registrar, signed Olga Hall-Brown, signed Beverley Roxburgh, witnesses.2
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census [Mar 2006].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: London Metropolitan Archives, Saint Peter, Notting Hill, Register of marriages, P84/PET2, Item 008 Source Information: Ancestry.com. London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010. Original data: Church of England Parish Registers, 1754-1921. London Metropolitan Archives, London. [Aug 2011]
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census.
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Census 1891 Glasgow City Camlachie image held [Mar 2006].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Glasgow Dennistoun; ED: 24; Page: 12; Line: 25; Roll: CSSCT1901_273; Year: 1901. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Dec 2011]
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS Census 1911 Govan image held [Aug 2011] from Anne.
Mother*: Agnes Stewart Farrell b. c 1842, d. 15 Dec 1906