- Birth*: Andrew Thomson McClenaghen was born on 10 June 1867 at 72 Mill Street, Ayr, Ayrshire, Scotland; 1867 births in the district of Ayr in the county of Ayr, ref 353;
Andrew Thomson McClenaghen, 1897 June tenth 6h 30m am 72 Mill Street Ayr; male, parents Andrew Thomson McClenaghen preacher and Margaret McClenaghen formerly Wilson ms Sloan, mar 1865 June 1st Glasgow; A T McClenaghen father; reg 1867 June 25th at Ayr M Rathburton registrar.1
- He was the son of Andrew Thomson McClenaghen and Margaret Sloan.
- (Deceased) Death*: Andrew Thomson McClenaghen died on 22 July 1868 at 2 St Marnock Place, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland, at age 1 1868 deaths in the distrcit of Kilmarnock in the county of Ayr, ref 292; Andrew Thomson McClenaghen single; 1868 July twenty second 8.30 pm 2 St Marnock Place Kilmarnock, male aged 13 mo, parents Andrew Thomson McClenaghen minister of Original Secession Church and Margaret McClenaghen ms Wilson; 1) diahorrea 2) ... as cert by Hugh Marshall MD; signed A T McClenaghen father present; 1868 July 20th at Kilmarnock J S Gregory registrar.2
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory births 1867 Ayr ref 353 image held [Mar 2006].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 1868 Kilmarnock ref 292 image held [Mar 2006].
Andrew Thomson McClenaghen
Mother*: Margaret Sloan b. 14 Sep 1828, d. 18 Aug 1911