- Birth*: Margaret McLuckie was born circa June 1890 at Larbert, Stirlingshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of Towers McLuckie and Catherine McClenaghen.
- (Informant) Death: Margaret McLuckie registered the death of Catherine McClenaghen on 15 June 1935 at 68 Carronshore Road, Carron, Larbert, Stirlingshire, Scotland; 1835 deaths in the district of Larbert in the county of Stirling, ref 130; Catherine Watson McLuckie widow of Towers McLuckie coal miner; 1935 June fifteenth 2h 30m am 68 Carronshore Road Carron; femaled aged 72 years, parents Hugh McClenaghen pattern filer (dec) and Janet McClenaghen ms Watson (dec); myocarditis, arterio sclerosis, asthma, senility, as cert by Richard Ropner; signed Margaret McLuckie daughter; 1935 June 17th at Stenhousemuir J Easton Smail registrar.2
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Larbert; ED: 6; Page: 12; Line: 22; Roll: CSSCT1891_152; Year: 1891. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1891 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1891 Scotland Census. Reels 1-409. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Dec 2011]
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 1935 Larbert ref 130 [Mar 2006].
Mother*: Catherine McClenaghen b. 28 Apr 1863, d. 15 Jun 1935