James Owen Henry Lepper1
M, #305, b. 26 December 1894, d. 4 February 1974
- Name-Variation: James Owen Henry Lepper was also known as Jim.1
- Birth*: He was born on 26 December 1894 at Waianakarua (Hampden), Oamaru, Otago, New Zealand.1
- Occupation: In 1915 James was labourer (railway workshops.)2,1
- Marriage*: He married Kathleen Maud Wilmshurst, daughter of William Edwin Wilmshurst and Kezia Mudgway, on Wednesday, 31 December 1919 at Wellington, New Zealand.3,1
- Occupation*: In 1945 James was tinsmith/meat preserver (Gear Meat Coy, Petone, Wellington.)2,1
- Death*: He died on 4 February 1974 at Hutt Hospital, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand, at age 79; Next of Kin Mrs K Lepper, 26 Barber Grove, Lower Hutt.2,1
Last Edited: 3 Apr 2016
- [S123] LGB, Tait Gear & related surnames in "GEDCOM from LGB via FB", listserve message to Facebook, 2015. Printout dated 11/11/2015, [Nov 2015]. Hereinafter cited as GEDCOM LGB.
- [S95] Unknown name of person, unknown record type (unknown file date), unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S97] Unknown name of person, unknown record type (unknown file date), unknown repository, unknown repository address.