F, #369, b. circa 1752, d. 15 February 1795
- Birth*: Janet Wallace was born circa 1752.
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married David Stirling, son of David Stirling and Agnes Mitchell, on 1 August 1773 at Dunnichen, Angus, Scotland.1
- Married Name: As of 1 August 1773, her married name was Stirling.
- (Deceased) Death*: Janet Wallace died on 15 February 1795 at Dunnichen, Angus, Scotland, 1795 death aged 51 years.
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: She is commemorated on the headstone erected by David Stirling, George Stirling, James Stirling and Janet-Betty Stirling in 1801 at Dunnichen Churchyard, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads 1801 by David, Geo, Jas, Janet-Betty, fa David Stirling sometime Drummitdhen parish 15.3.179(5) 53 (w Janet Wallace 15.2.179(5) (51), da Jean 25.3.17(8- 23.)2)
1801 David Stirling sometime Drummitdhen parish [Aug 2008 PCC]
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS [Jan 2006] M112832 David Skirling Janet Wallace.
- [S23] Alison Mitchell ed. Monumental Inscriptions pre-1855 Angus Seacoast vol 2, Scottish Genealogy Society, Edinburgh, first ed (1981) 0 901061 22 0 unknown cd.