Jean Cavanagh Cattanach
F, #402, b. 25 March 1810, d. 26 July 1895
- (Witness) Anecdote: There is a report of the medical condition of haemophilia in some descendants of this line.1
- Baptism*: Jean Cavanagh Cattanach was baptised on 25 March 1810 at Lintrathen, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- She was the daughter of James Cattanach and Margaret Ogilvie.
- Married Name: As of 13 November 1842, her married name was Lind.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Jean Cavanagh Cattanach married David Lind, son of Robert Lind and Jean Wallace, on 13 November 1842 at Monifieth, Angus, Scotland.
- (Deceased) Death*: Jean Cavanagh Cattanach died on 26 July 1895 at Wanganui, New Zealand, at age 85.
Last Edited: 31 Aug 2012
- [S40] From MAT [Mar 2001].
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), C11302-2 [Aug 2012].