M, #4434, b. circa 1822, d. 25 January 1890
- Birth*: John Craik was born circa 1822 at Fern, Forfarshire, Scotland; from 1881 census.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Isobel Ramsay, daughter of James Ramsay and Isabella Allan, on 19 January 1845 at Dunnichen, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- (Deceased) Death*: John Craik died on 25 January 1890 at Dunnichen, Forfarshire, Scotland, from MI.3
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: He is commemorated on the headstone erected after 25 January 1890 at Dunnichen Churchyard, Dunnichen, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads photo held: MI reads : in loving memory of John Craik feuar Letham who died 25th Jan 1890 aged 68 years; and his wife Isabella Ramsay who died 7th Dec 1906 aged 83 years; also their daughter Ann who died 6th May 1866 aged 21 years; and her aunt Catherine Ramsay who died 14th Feb 1894 aged 84 years.3
Dunnichen Churchyard John Craik Isabella Ramsay
Last Edited: 6 May 2017
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL 0203491 283 2 2 [Aug 2008].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS M112834 [Aug 2008].
- [S43] PCC photos held [Aug 2008].