M, #4491, b. 1884, d. February 1942
- Birth*: Joseph Beckett was born in 1884 at Northern Ireland.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Agnes Neave Lindsay, daughter of Thomas Lindsay and Agnes Doughty Neave, on 22 March 1922 at 32 Bank Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1922 marriages in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee; ref 97; 1922 on the twenty-second day of March at 32 Bank Street Dundee by declaration in the presence of David McKenzie jute mill overseer and Elizabeth Ormond Mckenzie or Smith both of 14 Maryfield Terrace Dundee; Joseph Beckett cattle dealer bachelor, 38, Stag Hotel Forfar, James Beckett cattle dealer and Elizabeth Beckett ms Evans; Agnes Neave Lindsay or Stewart housekeeper widow, 36, 75 East High Street Forfar, Thomas Lindsay bakers vanman (dec) and Agnes Lindsay ms Neave (dec); warrant of Sherrif Substitute of Forfarshire dated March 22nd 1922; 1922 March 23rd at Dundee Alex Buchanan registrar.1,2
- (Deceased) Death*: Joseph Beckett died in February 1942 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
Last Edited: 23 Apr 2016
- [S40] From CRmsB [Sept 2005].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), image held.