Janet Rait Robertson McDonald
F, #4615, b. 26 July 1869
- Birth*: Janet Rait Robertson McDonald was born on 26 July 1869 at Monifieth, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of David McDonald and Elspeth Robertson.
- (Witness) Marriage: Janet Rait Robertson McDonald witnessed the marriage of Peter Millar and Elizabeth McDonald on Tuesday, 25 June 1895 at The Lodge, Montpelier, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1895 marriages in the district of St Andrew in the burgh of Dundee. ref 194; 1895 on the twenty-fifth day of June at The Lodge, Montpelier, Parish of Dundee after publication according to the forms of the Free Church of Scotland; signed Peter Lillar brewer's traveller bachelor, 28, 133 King Street Broughty Ferry, parents Robert Millar ploughman retired and Helen Millar ms Webster (dec); signed Elizabeth Macdonald domestic servant spinster, 27, The Lodge Montpelier Parish of Dundee, parents David Macdonald gardener (DS) and Elspeth Macdonald ms Robertson (dec); signed G Emslie Troup West Free Church Broughty Ferry, signed David Sime, Jessie McDonald witnesses; registered 1895 June 27thg at Dundee Jas Murray registrar.2,3
Last Edited: 11 Aug 2015
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [Oct 2008].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Liff and Benvie; ED: 31; Page: 7; Source Citation: Parish: Dundee; ED: 5; Page: 5; Line: 14; Roll: CSSCT1901_96; Year: 1901. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Nov 2011]
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory marriage 1895 St Andrew Dundee 282/01 0194 [Nov 2011].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHS Film # 0203496 GRO ref vol 310 enum dist 6 page 19.